Code of Conduct
Solevaka has been created as a shared space, where the voices of all people working toward the development of the Pacific region are respected. We designed this tool for the community’s benefit and in return we ask that you follow a few simple rules to ensure a collegiate environment. By using Solevaka, you agree that you will not post or submit any of the following:
- Material that infringes copyright of another person (plagiarism, or passing off another’s work as your own) or copyright material not referenced or acknowledged.
- Unauthorized publication of other people’s personal information
- Material that contains indecent language or images.
- Defamatory, abusive or threatening statements that are bigoted, hateful or racially offensive.
- Material that advocates or discusses illegal activity with the intent to commit them.
- Any material, comments or statements that can be construed as bullying. We encourage differences of opinion and voicing legitimate concern or grievances but will not accept bad mouthing of a person or a service.
Any material found to be in breach of the above guidelines will be immediately deleted upon discovery. Users who violate the Code of Conduct may lose their account permanently. By using Solevaka all users are implicitly agreeing to these guidelines regardless of whether they have read them or not.